EFIL teacher training in November 2022: Intercultural Learning at School – Individual Pupil Mobility as a tool for internationalisation
Are you a teacher in a Erasmus+ accredited school wishing to engage with individual pupil mobility to internationalise your school? This international teacher training is for you!
- Topic: Intercultural Learning at School – Individual Pupil Mobility as a tool for internationalisation
- Dates: 11-14 November 2022 (11 arrival by the evening, 14 departure in the late afternoon)
- Venue: Lisbon, Portugal
- Fee: 750 EUR (all included, but travel costs)
- More information and registration form: https://efil.afs.org/2022/01/21/pupil-mobility/
- Deadline to subscribe: 20 September
The training will be confirmed after the deadline, provided we reach 20 participants registered.
We are accepting a limited number of Portuguese participants for a fee of 300 EUR which covers the course fee and the meals (lunch and dinner).